Saturday, April 21, 2012

Meet Wolf

Jon and I thought it would be a great idea to get a puppy 2 weeks before Gray turned one. I mean a crawling baby and an 8 week old puppy sounds perfectly sane right? Well call us crazy! At least let me try to justify the crazy. We've had our first dog Bear (yes our small fluffy dogs are named Wolf & Bear) for almost 2 years. We got him a few months after Smith passed away and he has been such a great dog and companion for us. We love our Bear Bear. And since we love Bear so much, we felt like he really needed a friend. He has obviously been a tad neglected since Gray got here and his moping was starting to get super depressing. Bear has always been very social and loves playing with his dog cousins: Jake, Finn, Maggie and Cooper. So after a few weeks discussing our crazy plan, we finally pulled the trigger and got Bear a playmate. 

Wolf...Bear. Bear...Wolf. 

Bear was a little scared of this tiny intruder, but quickly warmed up and they play really well together. Wolf is NOT scared AT ALL and can often be found biting Bears ear or tail. I have often been heard saying, "What were we thinking!!!!" but at the end of the day I think it was a good decision. Every time I see them running around together, I feel so happy Bear has a furry new brother.


Gray has always LOVED Bear and Wolf is no different. He thinks they are so funny and loves to watch them run around and wrestle! He actually gets upset now if I let the puppies out and I don't take him outside with them. It's definitely made my life harder, but it's only for a short time. The benefits definitely outweigh the stress. And as you can clearly see...he's so stinkin cute!!!!

Snuggling with his baby cow the day we brought him home

 Bear Bear

We love this little pup! He's a pistol, but he's so sweet, fun and a perfect addition to the Bailey Family. 


In case you're wondering, Bear and Wolf are both Cotons. Oh and I should give credit where credit is due. Johnny Searcy came up with the name Wolf. Thank you Johnny. You'll have to come over and meet Wolf soon!






1 comment:

  1. that is about the cutest little puppy I have ever seen! Love the name!!

    ReplyDelete