Saturday, April 21, 2012

One Year in the Bluebonnets


I knew I wanted to take Gray's pictures in the bluebonnets...a Texas tradition...and I decided to combine it with his one year pictures. So Easter weekend, we took our almost one-year-old to a beautiful spot where the wild bluebonnets covered the fields.




I wasn't planning on being in any of the shots, but at the end I tried to sit down with Gray for a quick mother-son picture. I love how peaceful this picture is...funny thing is Gray was crying because he didn't want to be near the grass and I'm about to stand up so we can go home. But it works! Jon did a great job taking these sweet pictures of our big boy. L.O.V.E.


2 comments:

  1. i am slightly obsessed with the last pic of you and gray. it is so beautiful - i can't stand it!

    ReplyDelete