Thursday, January 19, 2012

CHRISTmas Part 2

After a wonderful, early Christmas morning, we packed up the car with gifts for my family and headed back to my parents house at 10AM. Gray was in the best mood and was happy to see everyone! He came in bright and jolly in his Christmas jammies and festive hat....Don't worry, there's an outfit that goes with it...yes it's amazing!!!! Stay tuned.

Happy to see Gramps!

Everyone chatted, sipped on coffee and mimosas before it was time to get started. Then it was time for more fun to begin!

Look at Gray's cool new chair from GoGo and Gramps with all his fun stocking sussies:

I LOVE to open stockings!!! This is the stocking I've had forever...I love it and I love the one my mom made for Jon when we got married:)

Gray showing everyone his new Mickey 

Making funny faces with mom while we opened presents!

LOVE this picture of Cole. He's getting TOO big!


Little dribble 

Helping me open his present from Aunt Lyric

Look at these cutie-pies!!!! They were so stickin cute sitting in there big boy and girl chairs. The paparazzi were out in full force, snapping away. Can you blame us?



Can you stand it? The sweet girl in her precious night gown was about to open her first Cabbage Patch Kid we bought her!

After presents, we ate a delicious brunch! It took so long to open everything with the kiddos, so we were starving. The egg casserole, coffee cake, strawberry bread and more definitely hit the spot! Then we played, put Gray down for a nap and before we knew it, it was time to head to our next stop. 

A HUGE thank you to my parents for such a fabulous Christmas!!!!



I didn't get many pictures of the rest of the family, but here's a cool picture of Mickey Jon took: (Sorry family)

Stay tuned for the final installment of Christmas 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment