Sunday, November 20, 2011

7 months

It's true what they say. They grow so fast. Gray is 7 months old and time is flying by. I love this little man more and more every day and can't wait to see what month 8 has in store for his precious, joyful life!


Gray, you had a lot of firsts this month:

-You slept on your tummy for the first time
-You had cereal for the first time
-You started to sit up on your own with a little help from your Boppy
-You had baby food for the first time: *Peas *Green Beans *Winter Squash *Carrots *Sweet    Potatoes *Pears *Bananas (You like them all but I think the squash and bananas are your favorites so far)
- You had your first RSV shots. Since you were born before 32 weeks, you qualify for special protection against RSV. One shot in each leg was no fun, but you were a trooper. You actually get your second round this week...sorry:(


This month you celebrated some special events:

- You made your first trip to the Texas State Fair! You didn't see much because you slept the whole time, but I think you still enjoyed yourself.
- You visited your first Pumpkin Patch at the Dallas Arboretum and loved looking at all the pumpkins
-You watched the Rangers (some good games and some bad...don't bring it up to daddy)
-You dressed up as a lion for your first Halloween!!!!
-You helped celebrate Cole's 4th birthday at his party at Frisco Safety Town and his house on his real birthday where you really wanted a bite of mama's cake!



People always comment on how happy and chill you are, but the number one comment we hear is that you're so BRIGHT-EYED! I think the pictures speak for themselves. 


Gray, we love you bubba. You are a bright and shinny star. You restore my soul. You smile with your whole face and it melts my heart every time. I don't know if I could ever fully express how much I love you, but I will spend my life trying!!!!




1 comment: