Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Oh Baby!

Saturday I had the honor of hosting a baby shower for Rachel's sister (and my friend) Michelle, who will soon give birth to a beautiful baby girl. Rachel and Lyric really did all the work. I just let them use my house for the celebration!



Everyone was asked to wear pink, which made the shower extra girlie! We ate delicious food prepared by Rachel...her spinach dip was out of this world!!! Seriously, I think that's all I ate was spinach dip and cake! I ordered the cake, always the best part of any shower if you ask me, from The Cake Stand in downtown McKinney. It's the BEST cake and was a big hit! Lyric made yummy cake balls and a perfect punch!



We played a few games, talked, ate, watched Michelle open her gifts and ate some more. I think everyone had a good time and most importantly, Michelle loved every minute! She is such an amazing person, mother and friend and I can't wait to meet sweet baby Meredith soon! We love you Michelle!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment