Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday dear Kim, Happy Birthday to You

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM!!!

(For those of you who don't know, Kim is my wonderful sister-in-law! She is married to Jon's twin, Josh.)

Kim and I have known each other for a while, but over the last few years, we have become close friends and over the Summer of 2007, we became sisters! Kim is hands down one of the sweetest people I know. Some people probably think she's quite and shy, but I'm here to tell you she's also one of the funniest people I know. She does the best impressions and always has great stories to tell from her world as a teacher. Kim is the one who worked her magic and surprised me with NKOTB tickets. We also went to the American Idol concert together...just the two of us together at AAC on a Monday night... it was a blast! Today Kim, on your birthday, I want to toast to you! Thanks for being a great friends and sister-in-law. Thanks for making me laugh and driving me all over town to run errands on New Years Eve when I locked myself out of the house. Thanks for always being my margarita buddy! Thank you for being another person in the world I can share my love for Newsies with!!! I hope you have an amazing day today and a fabulous 24th year! Love you girl!

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is so CUTE!! I love it!!

    Thank you so much for thinking of me on my Birthday!! You are too sweet! I am so lucky to have such an amazing friend and sister-in-law!! I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete