Monday, January 9, 2012

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve was such a great day. Gray woke me up bright and early, which worked out great because I finished ALL my wrapping before 8AM! Jon, Gray and I ate breakfast, hung out and played. Jon and I watched Love Actually (one of my favorites) while Gray was down for a nap. Then we all put on our new Christmas jammies...then changed... Jon and I both got each other adult onesies and decided not to wear them to my parents:) 

And I digress. 

Before dinner, we participated in another Christmas Eve Gingerbread House Contest. Last year we competed as couples. This year, we decided to make it Guys VS Girls. It was a little more difficult creating our masterpieces with the babies, but we made it happen. Here are the guys hard at work:


And the ladies:

Our sweet, festive house!
The boys decided to show off and think outside the box. Here's their gingerbread replica of the Ranger's Ballpark:

After our delicious dinner and yummy Christmas dessert drink, we took some family pics before heading home to get rest for the big day!








1 comment:

  1. You and your family are such a beautiful family!!! So glad you all had a wonderful christmas! :-)

    ReplyDelete