Wednesday, December 7, 2011

almost caught up

I'm almost there people. The Christmas posts are just around the corner! But first, a few more favorite photos. 


This adorable kid turned the big 0-4!!! I can't believe Cole is 4 years old. What a special kiddo and precious nephew! We had fun celebrating Cole at his super cool birthday party (I forgot my camera) and on his actually birthday with presents and cake!


We got him this guitar...it was a big hit!

More random, dare I say adorable pictures of our little mister.


My 3 favorite boys!

Not the best quality/color shot, but I love this one of Gray and Bear

Now I think I'm caught up for the most part. We literally have hundreds and hundreds of pictures of Gray. I guess most parents probably do, but these have been some of the highlights from over the last month or so. I hope you've enjoyed them....yes I'm talking to those of you who have been giving me a hard time for not updating this little blog enough. You know who you are!

Next up, Gray's almost 8 months and Christmas posts galore!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment