Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Catching up: Part 2

These pictures are going way back to September starting with this little Miss's 1st Birthday!!!! My precious niece Everley celebrated turning one in style. She was adorable in her perfectly pink outfit and her garden tea party theme was beautifully put together by her proud mama. 

Eating her yummy pink cake

Me and the Birthday girl

Sweet Cousins


A few weeks later, Jon, Gray and I had the honor of attending Cole's first ever soccer game! Cole was obviously a STAR! He loves sports more than any kid I know and is more athletic than any kid I know. He plays it all: Soccer, Baseball, Basketball, Golf, etc. I know this was the first of MANY games for this little All-Star!

Gray giving his big cousin a pep-talk at halftime

No comments:

Post a Comment