Monday, February 21, 2011

Bear Bear

Poor Bear hasn't had the opportunity to show off his adorableness due to my pathetic posting rate, so I thought I would dedicate this post to him.

Every time Bear comes in from outside he has leaves stuck all over his pretty..I mean handsome, white fur. Every time! They're usually always on his paws, with a couple hanging somewhere off his beard. This leaf, perfectly sitting on top of his nose cracked us up. The best part is he had no idea what we were looking at!


Bear wanted to say a happy late valentine's day to everyone.


I have TONS of pictures of Bear playing in the snow! It actually made me laugh. If I take this many pictures of my dog, what am I going to do when Gray gets here?!?! Anyway, Bear LOVED the snow! He wanted to go out constantly and didn't seem to mind the chunks of ice all over him when he'd come inside to thaw out.

I mean is he not the most adorable dog you've ever seen?!?!?!

1 comment:

  1. you guys are continually on my mind these days, and i just wanted you to know that you continue to have love, support, and prayers from all around the world. i hope that your sweet little family is doing well.
    xo

    ReplyDelete