Monday, December 27, 2010

2nd Annual Progressive Dinner

On December 22, our family participated in our 2nd Annual Progressive dinner. We came up with the idea last year so we could see each others houses decorated for Christmas and have a comfortable setting for the kids to play while we enjoyed some family time and celebrating!

We start at Josh and Kim's for appetizers. This was their first Christmas in their BEAUTIFUL new house! Kim's Christmas decor was fabulous, as were her yummy dips! Here I am with Josh, Kim and Mr. Cooper with his festive Christmas tie.


Next, we headed to Shannon and Jared's for the main course. Their house was so warm and festive...Kim and I can definitely learn a thing or two about collecting Christmas decor from Shannon! She does such a beautiful job. And I LOVE the boys trees in their room and the big trees and nutcrackers in the playroom...so fun! Shannon made her delicious tortilla soup and beer bread! It was a big hit! Isn't her set table perfect?

Nancy gets the night off to enjoy herself. It's our turn to cook and entertain her:)


The final stop is our house for dessert! I forgot to take a picture, but I made Red Velvet Cake, with coffee and white trash and chocolate peanut butter crackers to nibble on. Yummy!

Before everyone left, we took some group shots of the boys and girls!




Check out Miss Everley's bow!!!!!!!!!!
I love this new tradition and look forward to many, many more to come!

1 comment:

  1. I love this tradition that y'all do! Makes me want a big family...and makes me pray that all my children will stay right by their Momma when they grow up!

    ReplyDelete