Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Great Excuse for a Reunion

A Wedding!!!

October 2nd, Jon and I made a quick trip to Kansas City to attend the wedding of (then) Mrs. Lindsey Buchheister, one of my great friends from college. It was a special weekend! Not only did I get to watch the beautiful bride walk down the aisle, I also got to spend time with ALL my girlfriends from around the country. It had been 2 years since I had seen most of them. It was so wonderful to see everyone. We kept laughing that everyone looked exactly the same, we just all had longer hair!

Here we are at the salon. The bride-to-be is the only one missing...she was in the process of getting her hair done:)



After the ceremony, we spent a good amount of time making the boys take a million pictures of us!


Here's our cheezy Tri Delt sorority picture:


Me and my favorite date!


I spent so much time shaking my thing on the dance floor that I didn't get very many pictures of the reception. It was beautiful and the most important part of any wedding...the CAKE...was amazing!!!! I did get a shot of the adorable table assignment/favors....yummy caramel apples!


Like I said, it was a quick trip, but I wouldn't have missed it for the world! I hope to see my favorite girls again very soon!!!! Two years in between visits just isn't going to cut it!

Congratulations Michael and Lindsey!!!! Thanks for a fabulous reunion!

No comments:

Post a Comment