Friday, October 29, 2010

4th Row!!!!

Kim and I are HUGE country music fans...and we LOVE Carrie Underwood!!!! When we found out she was finally coming to Dallas, we knew we HAD to be there! We got our FOURTH ROW CENTER tickets months in advance and had been counting down the days for far too long. On October 9th, the wait was over and Carrie Underwood and her AMAZING voice did not disappoint! Here are just a few pics I took...


I'm telling you what...the girl can SING!!!! Her voice is beyond incredible and she belted out every song like crazy! The highlight of the concert gave me head to toe goosebumps. She was singing "Jesus Take the Wheel" and just before it was over, she broke out into the classic hymn, "How Great Thou Art." I have NEVER in my life heard something so amazing!!!! Words can't describe it! I will say, it made me love her even more!

It was a great concert and Kim and I had a blast! Thanks to our hubbies for hooking us up with such awesome seats!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment