Tuesday, September 22, 2009

How 'Bout Them Cowboys?!?!

These pictures were from the 1st official Cowboy game two Sundays ago. The game we actually won. Not the disappointing loss against the Giants in our fancy new stadium last week. Not the game everyone realized we should all apologize to Jessica Simpson. She wasn't to blame, Tony Romo just stinks.

Now for the record, I'm still supporting Tony and the rest of the boys. It was just one game. Let's all try to be a little more supportive shall we?

So rewind to the first game. Everyone was pumped up...Jon couldn't wait! We went to my parents to celebrate the beginning of football season and to watch the game in the media room.



Jon and I sported our new Cowboys t-shirts. My dad told me how cool my shirt was...a throw-back to the logo from the 70's. I just thought it was cute and soft!

No comments:

Post a Comment