Monday, August 3, 2009

The Birthday GIRL:

Happy Birthday to YOU, happy birthday TO You, HAPPY BIRTHDAY dear MOM, HaPpY BiRtHdAy to YOU!!!

Friday, July 24th was my mom's B-Day. That afternoon, my mom, Lyric and Cole came over while I packed for our trip. We took it easy, chatted and laughed a LOT! They left for a while to let me finish cramming my stuff in my suitcase and we all meet up with the boys that night for dinner.

After some always delicious fajitas at Uncle Julio's, we opened presents and ate cake at our house.
The best part was surprising my mom with her gift. She usually has a pretty good idea about her birthday gifts because we ask her what she wants, but this year Lyric came up with a great idea we knew she would love...a HOT PINK digital camera!!! She's never had her own little camera before and we knew she would love carrying it around and taking pictures of Cole non stop. It was a huge hit!!!



This picture cracks me up!


Happy Birthday Mom!!! We love you and hope you have a FABULOUS YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment