Monday, August 3, 2009

The only boy who could ever reach me...

WAS THE SON OF A PREACHER MAN!

Sunday, Jon was the preacher man and he brought a wonderful message about cultivating the life of Jesus. Growing a beautiful garden or lawn is not automatic. It takes cooperation and cultivation, just like our relationship with Jesus.



Colossians 3:1-4 "Therefore if you have been raised up with Christ, keep seeking the things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. Set your mind on the things above, not on the things that are on earth. For you have died and your life is hidden with Christ in God. When Christ, who is our life is revealed, then you also will be revealed with Him in glory."

To conclude this post, I thought I would thrown in a random picture that just happens to tie in with the subject of cultivating and landscaping...



My BFF Kay sent me these AMAZING...and yes monogrammed...suede gardening gloves for my birthday. Great huh!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment