Thursday, May 14, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALICIA!

Today is my little Alicia's Birthday! Happy, Happy Birthday friend!

Alicia was one of my first friends at Mizzou. We lived in the same dorm (Jones) and both pledged Tri Delt our freshman year. She's from Branson, MO, which always makes me happy! I remember being fascinated when I found out she was a magician's assistant at a show in Branson back in high school. I laughed SO hard! One Thanksgiving break I drove back to Missouri a few days early to stay with her in Branson before heading back to Columbia. She took me to Dolly Parton's Dixie Stamped Christmas Show (Holly Jolly, Holly Jolly Christmas) and drove me around the city. We got our picture taken in front of the biggest banjo in the world, which was the highlight of my visit! I wish I had a digital copy of that picture...it's one of my favorites!!!

Getting our groove on at my wedding! I don't know what song we're singing, but it cracks me up that we're making the exact same pose and face in this picture! Sorry for all the wedding pictures...everything else is gone remember :(

Little friend, Happy Birthday! I hope you're having a blast celebrating in Aspen!!! I wish I could be there to join the fun, but I want you to know I'm sending you my love and happy birthday wishes from Texas. Thank you for always being my favorite goofball partner, taking care of me when I was sick (driving me to the hospital like 5 times for that crazy migraine), visiting me on my unfortunate floor at Jones, being an amazing roommate, making me laugh till I cry, finding me a date to one of Tri Delts formals (I'm laughing out loud thinking about it!), joining Big Brother Big Sisters with me, flying to Texas to visit me over Christmas break, being a part of all my wedding festivities and so much more! Thanks for being such a special friend and huge part of my life! I miss you terribly and definitely need a little Alicia in my life very soon!!! Love you and... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment