Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Front Yard Face Lift

Jon has been under the weather, but that didn't stop him from insisting on buying a few new plants and flowers to spruce up the front yard. It was time to say goodbye to the plants that didn't make it through the winter and add new color for the Spring! We ran up to Lowe's first and I wasn't feeling the flowers there for some reason, so we headed over to our favorite landscaping place to browse and buy called Shades of Green. I'm sure Jon wanted to take me home after my indecision at Lowe's, but he kept me around and I'm glad he did! We picked out some fun new plants like the Purple Heart and bright new Petunias. It was a gorgeous, sunny day. Perfect for yard work. That said, I had a baby shower to go to so Jon was on his own. Here are some "before" pictures. Check out the crazy potatoes he pulled from the ground where our Potato Vines once made there home!


After...


We still have some work to do on the front, but it's getting there. The next huge project is to get started on the BACK YARD! Good thing Jon really enjoys gardening and he's GREAT at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment