Friday, March 30, 2012

11 months

 I figured I should post this before Gray turns ONE in less than 2 weeks!!!! I know I've been terrible about updating my blog lately...many would probably argue I've been terrible from day one...but things have been super busy, I started Project Life, and I guess those are the only excuses I can come up with. Nevertheless, here is a quick post of my sweet, ever-growing little man:

Your 11th month of life was a busy one. Your social calendar was quite full and you experienced a lot of new things. And here are just a few...

-You had your last RSV shots...woohoo!
-You helped Kay pick out the perfect wedding dress
-You starting holding your breath for 2 seconds at swim lessons
-You hosted play group at our house
-You helped celebrate Uncle Jer-Jer and Uncle Jared's birthdays
-Both of your top front teeth came in
-You went to Shaelyn's birthday party
-You started waving!
-You had a lunch date with your buddy Asher
-You hung out with Everley and even sat in her comfy pink chair
-You went to Campbell's 1st birthday party and helped celebrate her real birthday the next day too!
-You enjoyed lots of fun with family!!!

You starting eating more and more table food and like everything...except yogurt. It makes you gag every time! You eat blueberries, strawberries, bananas, pineapple, peaches, grapes, turkey, roast, chicken, avocado, peas, black beans, baked beans, mushrooms, carrots, sweet potatoes and whole grain anything. We are very proud of our good eater!!!! Hopefully he keeps it up!


You still take 2 naps a day and nurse 3 times a day. (We've already cut it down to 2X to begin the weaning process). You love to play! Especially with your stacking cups and rings. You love books!!! You love The Very Hungry Caterpillar, Ten Apples Up On Top, all your color, shapes and word books, but your favorite is Tickle Monster! You laugh every time we read it!
 

I can't believe we are about to celebrate your FIRST BIRTHDAY! I really can't believe it! You are getting to be such a big boy. It's amazing to watch you grow and experience new things every day. What a little miracle you are. We love you SO MUCH and are so excited to celebrate your birth and the joy you brought into our lives in a few weeks!!!!!!

The harsh lighting is just becoming too much mom. That's a wrap!

Love these little feet and chubby hand

No comments:

Post a Comment