Sunday, October 23, 2011

Umm Umm Good!

On Wednesday, October 19, Gray had cereal for the first time! His first new "taste", first new texture, and first experience with a spoon...so exciting for this mama! And the best part was he LOVED it all!!!

Our doctor wanted us to hold on the cereal until Gray was 6 months. At his 6 month check up, we got the green light to start cereal for about a week and then introduce fruits and veggies. I had so much fun shopping the baby food aisle and picking up some fun bowls and bibs. Once I had all the supplies clean and ready to go, I couldn't wait to see how Gray would react.




Did I already mention he LOVED it?! Every time I took the spoon away to get more, he would lean way over and dive for the bowl or fuss a little until I stuck the spoon back in his mouth. So funny and so fun to watch!!!


He's always been a great breast feeder and after seeing this boy down his cereal...he ate the whole bowl by the way...I have no doubts. This little guy LOVES his FOOD! Little piggy!!! (We'll see how the veggies go next week:)




No comments:

Post a Comment