Friday, July 15, 2011

Gray's 3 months old!

I can’t believe how much Gray has changed this month. He’s getting so big and is developing more and more every day. Here are a few pictures from our mini photo shoot at home and his 3-month letter:

Dear Gray,

Just when I thought I couldn’t possibly love you more…you smiled! My heart melted and I have been in your face constantly, making a fool of myself trying to get a hint of that precious grin ever since. Your whole face lights up and my heart sings. You are so stinking adorable I can’t stand it. Your cheeks are to die for and I kiss them non-stop. Sometimes when I’m holding you or watching you sleep or just staring at you, I’m overwhelmed with awe, wonder and delight that you are mine. It’s always amazing to stop and realize that we created you, I carried you inside me and God orchestrated it all. My heart is bursting with love and thanksgiving 24/7…even after you pee on me or cry for the entire car ride!




At 3 months, you are:
-Lifting your head up
-SMILING
-Cooing (just a little here and there)
-Grabbing mommy and daddy’s shirts when we hold you
-Looking around at everything!
-Following mommy with your eyes
-Burping and tooting like a 5-year-old
-Sleeping in your crib for naps
-Eating like a champ (with the double chin to prove it!)
-Now in size 1 diapers
-Now wearing size 0-3 months clothes (I moved all your premie and newborn clothes out of your drawers...it made me proud and sad

You Love:
-Looking outside
-Being outside
-Music of any kind
-Finishing up your nap in mamma’s arms
-Your pacie
-Bright colors
-Being snug in your Miracle Blanket





You Hate:
-When the car stops!
-Getting out of your bath
-Getting your nose sucked
-Getting your diaper and/or clothes changed when you’re super hungry



You are still a "happy" spitter!!!


During your 3rd month you:
-Celebrated daddy’s birthday
-Celebrated daddy’s first Father’s day
-Met your great-grandparents for the first time
-Went to church for the first time
-Went to your first bowling alley
-Attended your first major league baseball game…Go Rangers!
-Met lots of new friends: Johnny, Lynn, Ryan, Lindsay, Brandon, Christine, Faith, Isabelle, everyone at daddy’s work and I’m sure a few friends I’m forgetting
-Slept through your first restaurant experience at Cyclone Anaya’s with Kay, Brandon   and Lindsay
-Celebrated mommy’s birthday
-Made your first trip to the mall
-Celebrated the Fourth of July
-Braved the craziness that is In-and-Out Burger




I love you so much bubba! You are such a JOY!!!

Love,

Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment