Saturday, July 9, 2011

Golden Birthday

The 28th was my Golden Birthday...28 on the 28th! 

My day started the best way possible. I woke up to the cries of my baby boy, which is hands down the only gift I needed. These beautiful flowers were nice to wake up to too!


Before we headed out to lunch and a trip to the mall, Jon took some pics of me and my bubba. He just happened to be sporting his "I Love Mommy" onesie in my honor.






After lunch and the mall, my mom met us back at our house so she could watch Gray while Jon and I went on a birthday date to iPic Theater and dinner. We saw Bridesmaids and I highly recommend it. It was seriously funny! I got a glass of bubbly and we toasted to my 28th year. Then we ate a quick dinner at my favorite...Uncle Julios. As soon as we sat down, I was missing my baby something fierce, so we downed some fajitas and headed home. 

When we got home, my whole fam came by and mom surprised me with this yummy cookie cake and ice cream. I opened some presents, made a wish and ate a healthy helping of cookies and ice cream!


The main thing I wanted to do on my birthday was love on this boy...and I DID! 

No comments:

Post a Comment