Saturday, December 5, 2009

Sleepless in Seattle

In order to get caught up on my posts, I will let the pictures do most the talking.

Jon and Josh had a business meeting on Friday, (October 23rd...I told you I was behind) but instead of flying in and out that day, they decided to bring Kim and I along for a little weekend getaway. Thanks boys!

I LOVED Seattle!!!

Here are a few reasons why...

#1: The Edgewater Hotel

Apparently made famous when the Beatles stayed there back in the day, the hotel sits right on the water. It had a cozy lodge feel, a fire place in the room, an amazing view and fabulous restaurant! I had crab legs...one of my favorites that I obviously don't get to eat very often. Yum!

(The view from our hotel window)

#2: The ORIGINAL Starbucks

Is it sad the first place we wanted to see was Starbucks?



#3: Pike Street Public Market

This market was right across the street from Starbucks. It had a precious flower shop, fresh produce and all the fresh seafood you can imagine!



#4: Spending QT with Josh and Kim

I know most people think we spend a ton of time together, but it's usually not just the 4 of us. We had a great time and definitely want to take another trip together soon!!!



#5: The Space Needle

Saturday afternoon we took a quick monorail ride to the Space Needle. We decided to eat brunch at the top (think Reunion Tower...the restaurant slowly moves while you're eating so you can see every view of the city). We had the most delicious eggs benedict!!! I'm pretty sure that was my first time eating eggs benedict and it was divine!!!



#6: Seattle Aquarium

Before we left for the airport on Sunday, we visited the aquarium!

(I watched this little guy/girl swim around for a while...isn't he/she funny?!?)


THE END

One post down...500 to go...

2 comments:

  1. Did you not go to the flagship Nordstrom? That seems very unlike you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OBVIOUSLY!!!! I didn't have many pictures of it so it didn't make the list, but it was lovely!!!!

    ReplyDelete